- Access: during the daytime
- Gate open in Summer: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Gate open in Winter: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Address: 95 Deerys Road, Orere Point
- Great for: BBQs and Picnics
The Tapapakanga Regional Park can be accessed via Deerys Road, outside of Orere, Auckland. It features a lovely beach with tons of driftwood, several benches and tables for picnics including some public BBQ stations. The driftwood and rocks that cover the beach are great fun for kids who can climb around and look for treasures. Download Park Map.